What Is Epic Trading? It’s A Forex Trading MLM With A Twist!
Welcome to my Epic Trading review!
There’s a lot of reasons why Forex Trading MLM companies just do so well. For one thing, majority of ones we reviewed were nothing more than fancy Pyramid Schemes. A handful just didn’t make sense to invest in the program.
We have yet to see a Forex Trading MLM that’s really worth the time and money to get into.
Today, we’re reviewing a company called Epic Trading and we’re going to find out what makes them tick.
First of all, I must Congratulate you for taking your time to do your own research before buying into any "seemingly good" product.
That's the way to avoid scams and find the legitimate way to make money online!
Let me be completely transparent with you, I'm not associated with Epic Trading in any form.
So, rest assured that I'm not here to pitch or sell anything to you.
Instead, I'm here to reveal the ins and outs of this MLM company.
Epic Trading Review Summary
Product Name: Epic Trading
Founder: David McCovy
Product Type: Forex Training MLM
Price: $24.99 monthly for income opportunity
Best For: NO ONE!
Summary: Epic Trading is a forex trading MLM company that doesn't really impress us for a number of reasons. First, the owner's had some serious involvement with some pyramid schemes. Second, this might be a pyramid scheme but it's too early to tell.
What is Epic Trading?
Epic Trading is a MLM or multi-level marketing company that operates in the Forex Trading niche, one of the relatively smaller niches in the industry.
Leading the company is David McCovy, who you may know from other MLM’s such as:
McCovy’s first success was recognized during his stint with 5Linx, rising to the ranks of Senior Vice President somewhere around 2014. He then went on to join Paycation, a notorious pyramid scheme.
But his time at Paycation was brief and left it in 2015 to start Evolution Travel.
As of this writing, Evolution Travel continues to operate, but in our review, we found out that it was a clone of Paycation. ET ran the same MO and compensation plan as Paycation.
It appears that McCovy is operating Epic Trading and Evolution Travel at the same time.
Epic Trading Product Line
Just like his previous programs, McCovy does his best to provide some form of product within his company.
In this case, Epic Trading is marketing a forex training program called Epic Scholar.
This program gets you access to:
- trade alerts
- trading sessions
- fundamental analysis and
- market forecasts
This subscription is separate from the MLM costs of joining. Epic Scholar costs $99 a month.
I Created My Own 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income at just 21 Years Old!
Does The Product Work?
Now the website doesn’t do a decent job of providing information on its Forex-related offerings, so we’re working with third-party source.
We consider this highly suspicious that he doesn’t disclose how any of the Forex trading is being done on their program because it leaves consumers like you without any way to make an educated decision about joining the program.
All you are promised is something to help you with Forex trading, but even then, it’s hit or miss.
One good thing about the company is that it doesn’t promise passive income, which delves into securities territories.
According to their website, it doesn’t provide investment advice since their trade signals are delivered to all members without any regard for the individual trader’s objectives, suitability, or conditions. They also claim that they do not exercise trading authority over any trades.
You and you alone have the sole decision to carry out any trade. This leads me to believe that there’s no form of automated trading done here by Epic Trading.
On to the topic of their product, Epic Scholar, they have some form of legitimacy in the way operate. Both the FTC and SEC keep an eye out for the absence of any product or service within MLM companies. This is because it allows them to operate based on recruitment incentives. This is a huge red flag for the financial regulators.
However, Epic Trading offers Epic Scholar as an independent subscription, and it doesn’t obligate the consumer to sign up for the MLM side of things. This may be an attempt at retail, but how far can McCovy take this MO?
How To Make Money with Epic Trading?
There’s only one way to make money from Epic Trading and that’s to build your downline, which we’ll explain in the next section.
How To Get Started with Epic Trading?
The cost to join Epic Trading is $99 per month, which is the cost for Epic Scholar. It doesn’t include the MLM compensation plan.
To start promoting this as an income opportunity, you’ll have to sign up as an IBO for $24.99 per month. IBO stands for Independent Business Owner.
You can sign up for either without paying for the other.
Epic Trading Compensation Plan
Their compensation plan is focused on sponsoring new members and selling to retail customers. Here’s the lowdown:
Epic Trading Ranks
There are 12 ranks to climb in this company, which can be done by qualifying via meeting sales goals and recruitment goals.
- Affiliate – sign up as an Epic Trading member and continue to pay monthly membership fees
- Founder – recruit 3 members and build 300 GV a month
- Founder 500 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 10 members and maintain 1000 GV a month
- Founder 1000 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 30 members and maintain 3000 GV a month
- Founder 2000 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 80 members and maintain 8000 GV a month
- Founder 5000 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 250 members and maintain 25,000 GV a month
- Ambassador 10 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 500 members and maintain 50,000 GV a month
- Ambassador 20 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 1000 members and maintain 100,000 GV a month
- Ambassador 50 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 2500 members and maintain 250,000 GV a month
- Icon 100 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 5000 members and maintain 500,000 GV a month
- Icon 200 – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 15,000 members and maintain 1,500,000 GV a month
- Icon 500 – maintain 3 personally recruited members, build a downline of 40,000 members and aintain 4,000,000 GV a month
- Epic – maintain 3 personally recruited members and build a downline of 75,000 members and maintain 7,500,000 GV a month
One retail subscription is worth 100GV. To remain active, you have to maintain 3 active personally sponsored members.
Epic Trading Weekly Commissions
You earn weekly commissions based on your rank:
- be promoted at Founder 500 and receive $500 a month
- be promoted at Founder 1000 and receive $1000 a month
- be promoted at Founder 2000 and receive $2000 a month
- be promoted at Founder 5000 and receive $5000 a month
- be promoted at Ambassador 10 and receive $10,000 a month
- be promoted at Ambassador 20 and receive $20,000 a month
- be promoted at Ambassador 50 and receive $50,000 a month
- be promoted at Icon 100 and receive $100,000 a month
- be promoted at Icon 200 and receive $200,000 a month
- be promoted at Icon 500 and receive $500,000 a month
- be promoted at Epic and receive $1,000,000 a month
You also get residual commissions based on your rank, but no specific details are provided as to how much you can actually get from this.
Epic Trading Ugly Truths Revealed!
#1 All Recruitment!
Okay, let’s get one thing out of the way. The incentives are purely based on recruitment, with a little bit of retail incentives.
How did we know that?
Well according to their site, Epic Trading recommends that all customers who’re interested in the compensation plan to join as an Epic Scholar sub first to experience the platform and what it has to offer.
However, without any information as to how the program ACTUALLY works, I wouldn’t be surprised to see if people signed up for the $99 program first before the $24.99 program.
#2 Forex Trading MLMs Don't Do Well
We don’t really recommend forex trading MLM companies for a lot of reason, but the biggest reason why is that it’s a risky business venture. You’re taking in your hard-earned money and hoping to get it back tenfold.
You also have an equal chance of losing your money in the process.
#3 Owner’s Involvement With Other Pyramid Schemes
There’s no way we’re not going to let this slide from this review. It may be a bit unfair to assume that this might be a pyramid scheme because of the owner’s previous involvement, but it can’t be helped.
Epic Trading is almost built the same way as Evolution Travel. The only difference being one is a travel platform and one is a forex training platform.
What I Like About Epic Trading?
There’s nothing to like about this program.
Is Epic Trading a Scam?
Epic Trading is far from being a scam, but it’s also far from what I could call to be a decent MLM program. There’s just a lot of suspicious activities going around that we just can’t shake the feeling of this being a pyramid scheme.
- The recruitment incentives outweigh the retail sales incentives, which forces their members to recruit and build a team to fully enjoy the opportunity.
- Forex Trading MLM companies don’t really do well in terms of being outstanding income opportunities. If you do want to dabble in trading, you’re better off with trading platforms and services.
- The owners’ prior involvement with pyramid schemes makes us skeptical about thinking that this program is fully legitimate.
We don’t recommend this program to anyone at this time, nor in the foreseeable future.
How I Make a Living Online?
I'm not a fan of MLM, not because it's illegal or not profitable, but because of all the restrictions and the expensive costs involved.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my top recommended business model for anyone to make money online.
The reason is simple...
- You don't have to recruit anyone to make money
- You have the freedom to promote any products you want and not being restricted to only promote the products from one MLM company
- It's Free to get started
In fact, with affiliate marketing...
I've personally created a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream and become financially independent at just 21 years old without any College degree or working experience!
Through my own hard work, I went from a broke restaurant waiter to living my dream laptop lifestyle in less than a year's time...
If you want to discover the secrets of how I did it at such a young age, click here!