Market Health Review (Make up to 60% Commission from Each Sale?)
Market Health claims themselves to be the global leader in the health and beauty industry offering the world-leading affiliate products in these categories.
In this Market Health review, let me walk you through what this entire network is about and whether you should join them.
Market Health Review Summary
Product Name: Market Health (Click here to join)
Product Type: Health & Beauty Affiliate Network
Price: FREE (I don't think there'll be any legit affiliate network that needs to pay money)
Best For: Affiliates Marketers in the Health, Beauty and Fitness niche
Summary: Market Health is one of the best Affiliate Networks for affiliates in the Health & Beauty niche. They have high affiliate commission rate of up to 60% with 30-day cookies. However, they don't allow people who want to sell their products online to join as merchants. All products on their platform are owned by Market Health.
Having an affiliate network/program without knowing how to promote it in the right way is useless, check out my top recommended affiliate marketing training here 🙂
What is Market Health?
- Market Health offers products solely on Health, Beauty and Fitness while Amazon offers a very wide range of products that you can literally find anything there.
- Market Health is a Direct Network, meaning that all offers in the network are own and manufactured directly by them. Unlike Amazon where the products are from different merchants all over the world (In other words, if you're a merchant/vendor who wants to sell your Health products, you can't do it at Market Health.)
(P.S. For point number 2, Market Health claims that they are a platform to satisfy both merchants and affiliates in their about page. However, I didn't find any place for me to join as a merchant. So I Emailed their support and they told me that they don't accept merchants. LOL)
Anyway, some categories you can find in MH include:
- Men's Health
- Women's Health & Beauty
- Sexual Health
- Teeth Whitening
- Weight Loss Products
- Skin Care
- Sports Nutrition, etc
So basically, if you're in the Health & Beauty niche, you can find lots of relevant products on Market Health to promote, which is pretty good.
Fact: Market Health used to be called JoeBucks affiliate program. Currently, JoeBucks website links everything to Market Health.
I Created My Own 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income at just 21 Years Old!
How to Make Money from Market Health?
The only way to partner with MH and make money is to become their affiliate. So here are the steps:
- Sign up for Market Health Affiliate here.
- Once you've received an Email saying that your Market Health account has been activated, you can login to your Dashboard here.
- Go to the left-hand side, there's a sidebar with all the options. Click on "offers" and you'll be able to view all the affiliate programs/products that are available in MH.
- Choose the offer you would like to promote and you'll see all the information you need to promote the product (e.g. affiliate tracking link, banners, landing page, custom tracking ID, etc.)
- Copy your affiliate link and paste it wherever you want to promote (i.e. social media, website, etc.)
- Anyone purchases products through your link, you'll earn 50% commission.
Pros & Cons
- Market Health pays its affiliates twice per month on every 1st and 16th of the month with a minimum payout of $20. Low threshold and frequent payout means affiliates can be paid faster and easier.
- Market Health offers 50% commission rate which ranges anywhere from $30 to $70 per action, lead or sale. This is a lot higher than Amazon's commission rate.
- If you're able to generate 20 sales or more per day, you can negotiate with Market Health for even higher payouts.
- There are affiliate products that are catered to specific regions so the landing pages of the products will be in the specific language of that region. This is extremely useful for local affiliate marketing for certain regions.
- Market Health has a 30-day cookies for all its products which is pretty long as compared to Amazon's 24hr cookies.
- They have some really advanced tracking tools in their platform. The only problem is that it may be a bit too complicated for beginners.
- Some products have quite a number of promoting resources like banners for you to use.
- You don't need a website to be approved! (Most of the affiliate programs and network requires you to have a well-established website to get approval.) This is good for those who want to promote affiliate products without using a website.
- Market Health offers commissions based on Cost Per Action (CPA), Cost Per Lead (CPL) or Cost Per Sale (CPS). So there's no recurring income for each sale. However, the upside for MH is that they will be doing re-marketing for you via newsletter and coupon offers to bring back old customers which you'll get commission for as well.
They say you can earn 5% commission for referring new affiliates to Market Health but I couldn't find anywhere to get my affiliate link at all.My mistake! Their referral link is hidden somewhere in the dashboard. I finally found it.
- Like I've mentioned above, they don't allow merchants to join them because they're a Direct Network. (They didn't mention this anywhere on their website)
- There are some complaints about MH not paying its affiliates on time or paying them the wrong amount. However, there are some saying that MH always pay them on time. (I'm not so sure on this)
- From my experience, you'll need to keep logging in again and again because the system will automatically log you out very fast (This is very annoying!)
Market Health is a pretty good affiliate network for affiliates in the Health & Beauty niche. I would recommend this to people in these niches because of their high commission rate and long cookies duration of 30 days.
There are a lot of region specific offers as well which is very useful for local marketing.
So, quickly join Market Health here if this is relevant to you!
How I Make a Living Online...
I've personally created a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream and become financially independent at just 21 years old without any College degree or working experience!
Through my own hard work, I went from a broke restaurant waiter to living my dream laptop lifestyle in less than a year's time...
If you want to discover the secrets of how I did it at such a young age, click here!