Digital Experts Academy Review from an Ex-Member
I am an ex-member of Digital Experts Academy and I'm writing this review to expose to you what this company and program is all about. You'll understand why I quit in just a few moments.
Digital Experts Academy Review Summary
Product Name: Digital Experts Academy
Founder: Founded by Jay Kubassek & Stuart Ross in 2012
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Membership Site
Price: From $2,500 to $20,000
Best For: Top 2% members & Owners
Summary: Digital Experts Academy (DEA) is an affiliate marketing training portal with quite a lot of useful resources and training. However, their system is designed in such a way that you are forced to keep paying them money and buying their upsells which can cost up to $20,000, which is pretty ridiculous.
What is Digital Experts Academy (DEA)?
Digital Experts Academy is a membership site which teaches people how to make money online via affiliate marketing.
They have a bunch of training, resources and support to help people build their online business and brand.
DEA is the parent company of another membership site called The Six Figure Mentors. The founders and the team behind these two platforms are exactly the same and the membership of the two platforms are actually linked and interrelated.
In other words, Stuart and Jay, these two co-founders founded two extremely similar companies to make more money for themselves.
Why do I say that? Keep reading this review and you'll find out...
But before we continue, you may want to check out this introduction by Jay Kubassek the co-founder of Digital Experts Academy and The Six Figure Mentors:
Digital Experts Academy Membership Levels
There are 4 main membership levels within DEA. But before you're given the opportunity to join DEA, you have to become a member or Six Figure Mentors which has another 4 membership levels.
Six Figure Mentors
- Affiliate Access (Free)
- Student Access ($29.95)
- Essential Membership ($297 + $97/month)
- Elite Membership ($2,500/year + $97/month)
You can learn more about SFM at my Six Figure Mentors review.
Just know that SFM membership is a must if you want to join DEA. So apart from the DEA membership cost, you still have to pay for SFM's fees like $297 and $97 per month.
Even if you want to apply for DEA membership straight, they'll still direct you to SFM first.
Digital Experts Academy
- DEA Silver ($2,500): An E-learning program
- DEA Gold ($8,000): 12 month Digital Marketing Coaching program + a 3-Day Bootcamp
- DEA Platinum ($11,000): A 3-Day Workshop + a website with social media profiles and branding training
- DEA Black ($20,000): Ticket to their annual Mastermind Retreat which include meeting with Stuart and Jay
Pros & Cons
- DEA has quite a lot of useful and legit training and resources for you to learn from
- Their support and help from the consultants are decent
- Their training not only focuses on internet/digital marketing, but also teaches you about leadership, personal development and entrepreneurial mindset, etc.
- If you have that huge amount of money to invest, you can get some really awesome mentorship, guidance and support from their team
- It is more like a MLM or even pyramid scheme because you are taught to promote their membership
- You are forced to join Six Figure Mentors (SFM) and pay for its membership fee even before you can join DEA, which is ridiculous
- Basically, you'll hit a roadblock every time at different membership level and you're forced to upgrade to the next membership level and continue paying more money to Stuart & Jay
- Having upsells and high ticket products don't make the program a scam. However, SFM + DEA have simply too many upsells (membership levels) and the price point for each membership level is really too much
- In many of their videos and sales page, all they show you is the fancy sports cars and luxury mansions which is very scammy to be honest. (See the image below)
Digital Experts Academy is not really a scam as they have some serious training and valuable information. However, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone simply because they are charging too much without any promises and guarantees.
Like I've said, their system is designed in such a way that you are forced to keep paying them money and buying their uspsells which can cost up to $20,000.
This kind of system is a big NO no matter how useful their training may be.
In fact, there are ways for you to start learning and building your affiliate marketing business for FREE. Why pay $20,000 for that? You're just paying the money for the trip and the hospitality.
How I Make a Living Online...
I've personally created a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream and become financially independent at just 21 years old without any College degree or working experience!
Through my own hard work, I went from a broke restaurant waiter to living my dream laptop lifestyle in less than a year's time...
If you want to discover the secrets of how I did it at such a young age, click here!