What Is Well Beyond? A Healthy Chocolate MLM Company Reviewed!
Welcome to my Well Beyond review!
This is another one of those MLM companies that market various health and wellness supplements, which isn’t really that big of a deal in the industry.
The MLM industry has more than hundreds of these companies at any given time, so it’s difficult to compete against one another.
This company that we’re about to review today started out from an underperforming MLM company and has now grown into what it is today.
This is Well Beyond.
First of all, I must Congratulate you for taking your time to do your own research before buying into any "seemingly good" product.
That's the way to avoid scams and find the legitimate way to make money online!
Let me be completely transparent with you, I'm not associated with Well Beyond in any form.
So, rest assured that I'm not here to pitch or sell anything to you.
Instead, I'm here to reveal what this company is about and what it tries to market to you...
Well Beyond Review Summary
Product Name: Well Beyond
Founder: Jeremy Reynolds
Product Type: Health and wellness MLM
Price: $199 to $1,499 for starter packages
Best For: People who can market supplements
Summary: What is Well Beyond? It's a health and wellness MLM company that markets healthy dark chocolate products. It sounds appealing but it's not something we recommend as a source of full-time income. They don't have an accessible compensation plan which you can use for reference, so there's not enough to make a sound decision. The products can also be on the high-end in terms of price.
What is Well Beyond?
Well Beyond is a MLM or multi-level marketing company that markets different nutritional supplements. In 2017, the company acquired MXI Corporation with Jeremy Reynolds. This company was promoted Xocai Chocolate, and now Well Beyond continues to do so.
The company markets various healthy chocolate products filled with antioxidants, as well as Xaphoria personal care products.
Jeremy Reynolds also disclosed to the public that he started his own manufacturing company back in 2003, allowing him to manage the manufacturing of products for various MLM companies, including their own.
Well Beyond Product Line
As mentioned above, Well Beyond continued the marketing of MXI Corp’s Xocai Chocolate Product Line.
Some of the bestsellers include:
- XoBiotic Squares – marketed as the first healthy dark chocolate that contains different and functional levels of probiotic organisms. This retails for $39.99 for a pack of 30 squares.
- X Power Squares – marketed as a dark chocolate filled with antioxidants. This costs $39.99 for 30 squares.
- Combo Pack – 2 packs each of XoBiotic and X Power squares, costing you $129.99
- Xe TRM – A health shake that’s marketed to “fire up metabolism and boost energy levels”. This retails for $84.99 for 30 servings.
- Xe Lite – A natural energy drink made from antioxidant-rich superfruits. This costs $84.99 for a case of 24 8.54oz cans.
- Beyond Shake (dark chocolate) – A meal replacement shake made from dark chocolate and contains antioxidants. It costs $84.99 for 28 servings.
- Beyond Shake (salted caramel vanilla) – Marketed as a 100% vegan protein shake containing heart-healthy fiber and other essential nutrients for maintaining a healthy weight. This costs $84.99 for 28 servings.
They have other skin-care and wellness products from another company Reynolds is promoting, but we won’t be covering that here.
You can check out the rest of their products by visiting their product catalog page.
I Created My Own 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income at just 21 Years Old!
Does The Product Work?
You’d be surprised to know that the products have generated positive feedback from their members and customers alike. Check out their Facebook page and you’ll see some reviews such as this one:
Or this one:
However, these comments are to be taken with a grain of salt, both positive and negative for two reasons:
- The positive feedback might be a way to get people hyped up to buy the products, you know like how commercials normally approach in selling their products.
- The negative feedback might be coming from competitors who want to slander the reputation of Well Beyond.
They haven’t made any ridiculous claims that they have a miraculous product or whatever, which is a good thing because you need to be backed by the FDA to make those claims.
How To Make Money with Well Beyond?
Well Beyond provides you with your typical opportunities to make money from their program:
- Retail commission from selling their products
- Commissions from recruiting a team
- Team-based sales bonuses and commissions
How To Get Started with Well Beyond?
You’ll have to purchase their $199 feature package if you want to become a member. You can also go for the higher end packages that cost $499 and $1,499.
The differences between these packages are the quantity and the types of products included in the package.
Well Beyond Compensation Plan
They do not provide you a copy of the compensation plan on their website, but I got this information from their “Rewards Plan” Video uploaded on Well Beyond’s official Viemo channel in Jan 2020.
While it’s not directly mentioned in their video, it’s safe to assume that they have a retail commission of sorts for their members.
We assume that their wholesale discount is probably averaged at 20% (could be as high as 25%), meaning you get at least 20% profits from selling them at retail pricing.
Well Beyond members earn commissions when they recruit new people:
- recruit a Feature affiliate and earn $20
- recruit a Preferred affiliate and earn $50
- recruit an Elite affiliate and earn $150
There’s also a 50% match paid out on recruitment commissions earned by personally recruited members.
You need to recruit two members to qualify for residual commissions. They follow a binary compensation structure that pays out on two positions.
The first level of the binary team has two positions and the second level is generated by splitting these two positions into 4 positions and the rest goes on.
Positions are filled out on the binary team through direct and indirect recruitment of members. There’s no indication of how deep this binary team can grow.
Well Beyond pays out 10% to 20% on sales volume generated through a member’s weaker binary leg.
Well Beyond Ugly Truths Revealed!
#1 No Information Available On Compensation Plan
It’s quite disappointing to find out that they didn’t make their compensation plan available to the public. Majority of the MLM companies that you see are quick to publish their compensation plan to add to the marketing hype of the program.
Well Beyond keeps things vague, even with their sales video. Maybe they do this so you’ll be forced to talk to a sales rep or a member.
#2 Expensive Products
For their products to average at about $80 for 30-servings, these are really on the high-end when we’re talking about supplements. Bigger brands of meal replacement shakes and protein shakes cost about $40 for 60 to 90 servings.
If you go to Amazon and look for supplements, you’ll find cheaper (and more recognizable) counterparts for their products.
What I Like About Well Beyond?
#1 Decent Compensation Plan
The compensation plan looks solid, so there’s probably a chance of making money here. I would like to emphasize on the word “chance” because it’s not guaranteed.
Each $80 product you sell nets you around $16 in profit, which isn’t that bad at all. But then you’d have to sell a lot of these products to really make it your while. Are you going to make thousands of dollars in a month? You could, but again, there’s a lot of work to be done.
There isn’t a keen focus on recruitment, so that takes away any fears of it being a pyramid scheme.
Is Well Beyond a Scam?
Well Beyond is a legitimate program with a somewhat solid compensation plan, but there are some things that make us not want to recommend this program to anyone looking for a source of full-time income.
- The lack of information about their compensation plan is disappointing, so we’re left to assume a lot of things. There’s not a lot of ground to cover if you just want to do the computations for yourself.
- The products are on the expensive side, but they do seem to work (again, take positive feedback about their program with a grain of salt).
But if selling is your forte and you can feel that you can hundreds of these products a month, then by all means, check out this program.
How I Make a Living Online?
I'm not a fan of MLM, not because it's illegal or not profitable, but because of all the restrictions and the expensive costs involved.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my top recommended business model for anyone to make money online.
The reason is simple...
- You don't have to recruit anyone to make money
- You have the freedom to promote any products you want and not being restricted to only promote the products from one MLM company
- It's Free to get started
In fact, with affiliate marketing...
I've personally created a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream and become financially independent at just 21 years old without any College degree or working experience!
Through my own hard work, I went from a broke restaurant waiter to living my dream laptop lifestyle in less than a year's time...
If you want to discover the secrets of how I did it at such a young age, click here!