Proven Amazon Course Review – A 100% Honest Review!
Welcome to my Proven Amazon Course review!
There are several Amazon FBA training courses out there online, and you’ll find one to be better than others. The one thing that every FBA training course has in common is that it’s expensive. The problem here is to choose which one will fit your needs without breaking your wallet.
Today, we’re taking a look at Proven Amazon Course, and we’re going to find out if it’s worth the time and money to get into.
First of all, I must Congratulate you for taking your time to do your own research before buying into any "seemingly good" product.
That's the way to avoid scams and find the legitimate way to make money online!
Let me be completely transparent with you, I'm not associated with Proven Amazon Course in any form.
So, rest assured that I'm not here to pitch or sell anything to you.
Instead, I'm here to reveal what this program is all about and what it can do for you...
Proven Amazon Course Review Summary
Product Name: Proven Amazon Course
Founder: Jim Cockrum
Product Type: Amazon FBA Training Course
Price: $29 per month
Best For: People who want to get started on their e-commerce business.
Summary: Proven Amazon Course is an Amazon FBA training course that helps you start your FBA business from the ground up. The course is very comprehensive and has been around for 11 years. The classes are handled by Jim and his roster of expert Amazon sellers. There's just so many great things about the program.
What is Proven Amazon Course?
Proven Amazon Course is a membership program that focuses on training people how to start a viable Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) business. The course is packed with training materials, ranging from videos to audio files to books to help build up a foundation for your business.
You’ll learn about different strategies such as dropshipping, outsourcing, flipping, international FBA, and all the boring stuff such as legalese and taxes.
The course was launched in 2009 by Jim Cockrum, one of the most successful Amazon sellers and a serial entrepreneur. His course has already generated a lot of successful marketers from around the world.
Inside Proven Amazon Course
Proven Amazon Course teaches you how to sell any type of product, and it covers all the technical aspects of the business.
There’s also the advertising side of the course where you’re taught how to drive traffic to your Amazon store and how to automate the entire process.
- Proven Private Label- This module is handled by Cockrum’s expert teachers and will show you how to own private label products, from development down to launching. This is a standalone course valued at $497, but it comes free with your Proven Amazon Course membership.
- Proven Q4 Plan – This is a virtual bootcamp that takes place during the 4th Quarter of the year (usually mid-September). This is the most profitable part of the year due to the holiday season and other festivities, so you’re taught how to prepare for this season and also plan for the next year.
- Proven Performance Inventory - This module teaches you how to find high-margin, low-competition niches. Handled by top Amazon seller expert Brett Bartlett, you’ll find what he calls “golden gap”, and he’ll teach you where to find them.
- Proven Wholesale Sourcing - This module covers the most coveted secrets on how to find the best wholesale deals anywhere in the world. This is handled by four Amazon top expert sellers and will also be sharing their secrets as well. Some of the videos are also from the past Proven Conference Live Events that cost $1,300 for a seat. Of course, your membership gets you this for free.
- Proven Online Sourcing Strategies - This is a 7-hour training module on how to create the most viable strategies to source profitable products and sell them on eBay and Amazon.
- Product Sourcing Masterclass – This masterclass teaches you how to find low-cost items that you can sell for a high profit. There are more than 30 product sourcing strategies covered to take your Amazon and eBay business to the next level.
- Buy Local Sell to the World - This training covers how to find local products and how to sell them to a global audience. You’ll also be taught how to reach out to local suppliers to help you do that.
- Promotional Company Sourcing – This course teaches you how to launch your own private label product in just a few weeks. You’re also taught how to use promotional companies to create bundles on Amazon.
- Proven Product Partnering - This teaches you how to find brand owners and products who are not on Amazon yet and to help them get on board. This module is basically all about how to partner with other business owners.
- eBay to Amazon Arbitrage Guide - Cockrum and his teachers believe that eBay is a gold mine for new and undiscovered products. That’s why this module will teach you how to find and source products from eBay at rock-bottom prices.
- Proven Bundling Course – This module teaches you to create bundles. Bundling is a smart strategy that helps you boost your profits, especially within tough competition niches. This will teach you how to make creative bundles without risking your capital.
- Proven Book Sourcing – This teaches you how to sell promising yet underappreciated books, or books that have not yet hit mainstream shelves.
- Coffee Masterclass – One of the most popular products sold online is coffee. This masterclass teaches you how to sell coffee and tea. You’re also taught how to build your own coffee or tea brand.
- Proven Merch Course - This course is all about custom shirts. Merch by Amazon is a great business opportunity to produce and sell custom shirts with no upfront costs or print requirements. This course shows you how to go about with the details of selling custom branded shirts.
- Proven Team Building – Like most FBA courses, this one teaches you how to build your team and how to invest in people to help scale your business.
- AZ Refund Guide - This guide shows you how to use 10 different methods on reimbursements from refunds that may have slipped through your business.
I Created My Own 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income at just 21 Years Old!
How Much Does the Proven Amazon Course Cost?
There’s a monthly membership of $29 per month plus you can also give someone 6 months free access to the training course to someone who needs income from working at home.
You can also cancel at any given time.
Your membership also covers updates and new courses and will not cost you anything.
Who's Proven Amazon Course For?
Proven Amazon Course is an amazing course that’s meant for anyone who’s serious about building an online business.
What I Like About Proven Amazon Course?
#1 So Much Value!
Some of the modules that you get from Proven Amazon Course cost between $500 and $1000, but you’re getting them all for free for your $29 subscription. That’s better than all of the FBA courses that we’ve reviewed so far.
#2 World-Class Teachers!
Speaking of value, the teachers are handpicked by Jim himself and are also Amazon experts in their own right. You’ll find that the course is handled by Dave Espino, Brett Bartlett, Jessica Larrew, and many more.
Do a quick Google search on these names and you’ll see why Jim picked them to be on the teaching staff at Proven Amazon Course.
#3 Comprehensive Resources
Expert-level teaching is combined with valuable resources, so you’re getting the most bang for your buck for only $29 a month. There are videos, PDF files, webinars, and even podcasts that you can access anytime.
The curriculum makes it easy to keep track of your progress too.
#4 Great Support!
You get access to the Facebook Group and MySilentTeam forum that provide the best support for beginners and struggling Amazon business owners. There are thousands of questions at any given time and these are answered by Jim himself and his teaching staff.
#5 International Sellers Benefit From The Program Too!
This course sets itself apart from the others by providing international support. Most FBA courses will only focus on one geographical location, but Proven Amazon Course makes it easy for you to establish your business anywhere in the world.
Proven Amazon Course Ugly Truths Revealed!
#1 Low-Quality Videos
Some of the videos are outdated and a bit old, so they may not render properly. There’s choppiness when you zoom in and out. Granted, this course was launched in 2009 so it’s expected that some of the content are going to be old.
#2 May Be Difficult For Beginners
Proven Amazon Course is designed to help beginners build a foundation for Amazon selling, or e-commerce in general, but the course may have a steep learning curve due to the long lessons. The starter course is complex and may be too overwhelming, even with the number of resources available.
Is Proven Amazon Course a Scam?
Proven Amazon Course happens to be one of the best Amazon FBA training courses that we’ve seen so far. There’s just so many things that we like about the program, so we highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start out with e-commerce and Amazon FBA.
- There’s so much value for your monthly subscription that you might think there’s a catch, but there isn’t. You’re getting thousands of dollars’ worth of content for less than $30 a month.
- The teachers are handpicked by Jim and are great Amazon sellers in their own right. Having them teach you the ins and outs of Amazon FBA results in a holistic development of your foundation.
- There’s a lot of great resources available in different formats, so you have something for reference. These are also accessible anytime.
Proven Amazon Course is one of the best FBA courses we’ve seen, and we highly recommend it.
How I Make a Living Online?
I've personally created a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream and become financially independent at just 21 years old without any College degree or working experience!
Through my own hard work, I went from a broke restaurant waiter to living my dream laptop lifestyle in less than a year's time...
If you want to discover the secrets of how I did it at such a young age, click here!