Parallel Profits Review: Makes Dollars or NOT?!
Welcome to my Parallel Profits review!
Parallel Profits is the latest program created by 2 ultra-successful millionaire internet marketers - Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton.
Parallel Profits will be launched in a few weeks. The exact dates and launching details need to be confirmed again.
This is inteded to be the most informative, in-depth review there is. Leave a comment below if there's something I haven't mentioned, I'm more than happy to help.
And my promise to you is that we're going to be constantly updating this review on Parallel Profits as we get closer to the launching date to help you make the best decision for yourself.
Who are Aidan & Steve?
Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton are what we call "internet marketing veterans". They've been online for over a decade since the mid 2000s.
They have what in my view are credible backgrounds and their results speak for themselves.
For example, together they've created successful programs like 100K Factory & 7 Figure Cycle, which I'll discuss a little bit more in just a second.
Also for Steve, he was previously the CFO of a Fortune 500 company.
Together, they've generated millions (tens of) in sales and helped hundreds and thousands of people across the globe through their courses and their coaching.
Their Past Programs
Like I've mentioned, two renowned programs they've created are 100K Factory and 7 Figure Cycle.
So, what are they?
Basically, they teach & help students setup their own affiliate niche sites and Ecom stores. And then, they drive traffic via various free and paid strategies.
7 Figure Cycle is kinda like the updated version of 100K Factory.
The reason it's called 7 Figure Cycle is because they aim to help students achieve the 7 figure income goal in under 1 year. That's how this program got its name from.
On top of that, it's called a "cycle" because they've created this 7-step “compounding” system to help students get their business off the ground and start generating sales as soon as possible.
Just take a look at the cycle below:
As you can see from the image, the 7 steps include:
- Identify suppliers
- Scan their listings
- Pin-point your winners
- List the winners
- Prepare your shipment
- Send inventory to FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon)
- Profit & get paid
This system alone has proven to help more than 517 students succeed WITHOUT:
- A website
- Spending a fortune on products
- Waiting weeks for products to arrive
- Any product development or branding
- Any customer support
- Needing to run any paid Ads
And that’s why they offered a "double money-back guarantee" if for some reason it didn't work out for you.
Since their programs were so powerful, they always have a pretty short launch period and you could get access to their program only during that short period of time.
Like right now, their doors are closed.
This is another reason why you should pay attention to the upcoming launching details for Parallel Profits...
What to Expect for Parallel Profits?
From what we know right now, Parallel Profits will teach students a business model which claims to be one of the fastest ways to generate a full-time income from home.
That's because they'll teach you how to sell high-ticket products and you MIGHT only need as little as 7 sales to create a $100K/year run-rate.
To be more specific, this business model is about selling simple, useful services to local businesses but with 3 BIG twists which make this product (and launch) pretty unique & different from all other methodologies out there.
Here are the 3 twists:
- Aidan & Steve will partner up with students who follow their training and work like a franchise business. So the benefit of this is that students won't need to worry about things like branding, setting up domain name, website, copywriting, marketing, etc. Since you'll be working with them like a franchise, all the "infrastructure" will be provided for you. That's another reason why you can start making money quick.
- Being a Parallel Profits student, you'll also be able to access a full team of professionals to help the clients that you've secured. In other words, you don't need much experience or expertise to get started.
- With the incorporation of their unique lead generation & capturing system, you won't be required to do any face-to-face selling as well.
These three "twists" will remove almost all the usual roadblocks that people hit when trying to build a business online, making this model highly scalable.
I suspect that as members of P.P. we'll be helping local businesses gain online exposure, so sending them customers from the Internet is something they'll want to pay us a lot for. Totally worth it for them.
There are many different ways to gain visibility online to boost your business, be it building a blog/website and submit it to Google maps / article directories or building your own social followings online. All these can help you drive lots of clients passively without you pushing for sales and cold calling them.
Having said that, the details haven't been confirmed yet. Before the program is officially launched, we won't be able to confirm whether these claims are true or not.
But from my experience, YES making $100K/year is absolutely achievable. For many of you $100K may seem A LOT of money I know.
If you break that down by 12 months, it's just $8.3K/month. When you divide that by 30 days, it's just $280/day. $280/day can still sound a lot for some people but with some hard work plus a powerful system, it doesn't feel that hard as compared to $100K, right?
Here are some further DETAILS we have right now:
- Parallel Profits pricing: $2,497 (one-time payment) or 3 payments of $997
- It will be launched on ClickBank
- Total launch duration: 9 days
- Can I get it at a discount? Not possible, one-time offer...
- Is it safe to pay? Sure, Clickbank is Clickbank.
- Does it work for all countries? Yes, there are local businesses everywhere.
- Are there any additional / future costs? I can guarantee that's NOT the case.
- Who's got the best bonus? Hopefully me, come back in a few days.
- Alternatives? Well, you go ahead and find me something like this 🙂
Why You Should & Shouldn't Consider?
Here's why you SHOULD consider:
- ClickBank is one of the largest and most reliable online marketplaces. Take a good look while in the order form, you'll read about their full money-back guarantee.
- Whether you knew them previously or not, Aidan & Steve are authorities in this field. This is proven by the results they've gotten and the number of people they've helped over the years.
- There will be strong training and support provided. Plus a community of members who help each other along the process (one of the most valuable things in my humble opinion).
Here's why you SHOULDN'T consider:
- This will most likely be a high-ticket product like their previous ones. So the cost of the program will not be cheap.
- While the refund guarantee effectively turns this into a no-risk situation, that doesn't mean you won the lottery just for being given the chance to join... there may be no financial risk but surely you have to commit time, labor and consistency. Shouldn't have to say this, but you know...
If investing a few thousand bucks into a program will put a huge financial burden on you and your family, this isn't something you should consider at the moment.
But if you're someone who's probably going to sit on the fence, let me share something with you...
The act of buying will automatically create THE sense of commitment for you to get results.
In other words, if you're constantly searching for the next "freebie" or "shiny objects", you'll always be on the lookout and never really commit to any one of the opportunities that's presented to you.
Let me ask you...
I'm genuinely trying not to be biased, but if the system has been proven to help people make 7 figures, does it matter if you're required to invest a few thousand bucks in the beginning?
(Launch is over!)
Last updated on 28 January 2019