Is Data Science Dream Job a Scam? It’s A Legit Course!
Welcome to my Data Science Dream Job review!
This is a course that’s unlike we’ve ever reviewed before, mostly because it teaches you how to get into a job and how to be better at it.
We’re referring to Data Science, and this course is called Data Science Dream Job.
First of all, I must Congratulate you for taking your time to do your own research before buying into any "seemingly good" product.
That's the way to avoid scams and find the legitimate way to make money online!
Let me be completely transparent with you, I'm not associated with Data Science Dream Job in any form.
So, rest assured that I'm not here to pitch or sell anything to you.
Instead, I'm here to reveal how this course can help data scientists...
Data Science Dream Job Review Summary
Product Name: Data Science Dream Job
Founder: Kyle McKiou
Product Type: Data Science Training Course
Price: $2997 one-time fee, or option for monthly installments
Best For: Data scientists who want to build their career
Summary: Data Science Dream Job is a training course for data scientists that teaches them how to land a job within the industry. It's packed with knowledge and the content is impressive.
What is Data Science Dream Job?
Data Science Dream Job is a training course that focuses on helping data analysts and data scientists improve their data skills and master specific algorithms. The course will also teach them how to create their own portfolio, how to negotiate for their salary, and how to prepare for interviews.
Data Science Dream Job is a course that provides training to aspiring data analysts and data scientists that allows them to master specific algorithms and data skills, create a portfolio, position themselves as an expert, prepare for interviews, and negotiate a salary.
Who is Kyle McKiou?
The creator of Data Science Dream Job is Kyle McKiou, who has a PhD in mathematics. His original plan was to be an investment banker or a hedge fund manager, but after a year in classes, he lost interest in working for a bank. Rather he wanted a job that was meaningful.
He discovered a Harvard Business Review article that mentioned about data science being one of the most enticing jobs in the 21st century.
Hard work, persistent trial and error, and experimentation led him to a job in the field of data science and he took it upon himself to develop his own data science job search strategies.
He later on and became senior director of data science in one of the fastest growing private marketing companies.
It wasn’t long after till he created Data Science Dream Job and became one of the few gurus in this field. His goal with the course is to help students land their dream job in this field and help them grow their careers.
Data Science Dream Job Pricing
It will cost you $2997 to access Data Science Dream Job, or 6 monthly payments of $597. There is also a separate mentoring program with Kyle McKiou that will cost you $99 per month.
There’s no administrative or selection process here, so it’s open to everyone. You just fill in the application form, make the payment, and start the course.
There’s also a money-back guarantee that gives you your money back if you don’t land a job within 90 days after finishing the course. The condition here is that you take the course within 365 days.
Inside Data Science Dream Job
Data Science Dream Job contains more than 150 hours of training content. The course is self-paced and you receive weekly feedback on coursework. The course will also cover job-hunting skills such as resume building, building your portfolio, and optimizing your LinkedIn profile.
The separate mentoring program with Kyle covers monthly calls and practice calculations. This program is held every Saturday at 9:00AM PDT for 60 minutes.
Here’s the course outline:
- Module 1: Defining Success: The first module will focus on setting goals and figuring out what you’re looking for in the data science industry. You’ll also learn about different roles and terms for data science.
- Module 2: Mindset: The second module contains a lot of training about building your self image, developing good habits, and other mindset lessons.
- Module 3: Technical Skills: This is the start of the actual data science lessons. This module will tackle math, statistics, programming, machine learning, analysis, and other concepts such as deep learning and software engineering.
- Module 4: Portfolio: Module 4 will focus on building your portfolio, including creating your own data science project. You’ll also learn what to do and what not to do when creating this project.
- Module 5: Crafting Your Story: This is like a “tell me about yourself” kind of module. You’ll be taught about branding and how to be a master storyteller.
- Module 6: Resume, LinkedIn, GitHub: Module 6 tackles building a good resume and what to avoid when writing it, and how to set up and optimize your LinkedIn profile. You’ll also learn about GitHub, making an account, and how to upload your projects there.
- Module 7: Getting Interviews: This module talks about how to land and get interviews for data science jobs. You’ll also learn about how to use staffing agencies and how to get your application prioritized.
- Module 8: HR Phone Screens: This goes over acing your phone interviews and how to deal with questions involving salary and how to find gaps in your resume.
- Module 9: Technical Screens: This will go over how to go about with technical screening and identifying what your panelists really want.
- Module 10: Take Home Assignments And Coding Challenges: This talks about succeeding in challenges and tackling home assignments.
- Module 11: In Person Interviews: This module will teach you different techniques on how to succeed in-person interviews, how to ask good questions, and how to build rapport with your interviewer.
- Module 12: Negotiation: The last module tackles salary negotiation, which is an important aspect in any job hunting endeavor. Here you’ll learn about juggling different offers and getting the most that you can without losing.
I Created My Own 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income at just 21 Years Old!
You also receive the following bonuses once you enroll in the course:
1 on 1 support for resume reviews, challenges and getting questions answered.
- Private Slack channel
- Live workshops
- Coding examples
- Resume templates
- Expert interviews
- Tech skills flashcards
Who's Data Science Dream Job For?
Data Science Dream Job is meant for people who want to get into the field of data science and take up a career in this industry.
What I Like About Data Science Dream Job?
#1 People Like It!
A lot of people posted good reviews about this course, and these are the types of people who are hard to please.
It’s safe to assume that the course gave them what they were looking for.
#2 Good Training Provided
The training provided is centered on furthering your career in data science, and it’s as comprehensive as it can be. Kyle really designed it in a way that you get the most out of this training so that your career gets off on the right foot.
#3 1 Year Refund Policy
There’s a 1-year refund policy in place if you don’t land a job within 9 months after finishing the course. That’s quite the bold guarantee coming from Kyle’s side.
Data Science Dream Job Ugly Truths Revealed!
#1 You Need A Degree
Data science is no laughing matter. You actually need a degree or something comparable, this course won’t be able to help you. This is just about building your career in the industry.
You need a college degree to acquire all of the skills first.
Is Data Science Dream Job a Scam?
There’s no evidence here that Data Science Dream Job is a scam. It’s a legitimate training course for building a data scientist’s career. The only downside here is that you have a college degree or something equivalent that provided you with the foundation in data science.
This is just a course to help build your career in the industry. If you have a degree and you want to know how to get into this industry, Data Science Dream Job is worth looking into.
How I Make a Living Online?
I've personally created a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream and become financially independent at just 21 years old without any College degree or working experience!
Through my own hard work, I went from a broke restaurant waiter to living my dream laptop lifestyle in less than a year's time...
If you want to discover the secrets of how I did it at such a young age, click here!