Is AppCoiner a Scam? (It’s definitely too good to be true!)
Would you believe that you can make a stable side income online by testing and reviewing Mobile Applications?
Well, that's what AppCoiner wants you to believe in.
They claim that you can make $11,700 per year by investing in their $27 platform. I'll walk you through in this honest AppCoiner review to see if that's possible or AppCoiner is just a scam...
AppCoiner Review Summary
Summary: AppCoiner is a digital platform built in 2014 to connect App Developers who want to get more attention for their apps with app users who want to get paid to test and review new apps. However, this is a very shady platform and you definitely can't make the amount of money they suggest so easily. If you want to find out what they're hiding, continue reading my review.
What is AppCoiner?
Above is the sales video by AppCoiner.
We all know that mobile Apps are very very popular nowadays and the mobile App markets are constantly growing at a very fast pace. As of January 2017, there are 2.2 million Apps available in Apple App Store alone.
Since the App market is so competitive, its hard for new Apps to stand out from the crowd and become popular. That's why the people behind AppCoiner created this platform to help App Developers get more App reviews and help App users to earn some extra cash.
That's basically the concept behind AppCoiner.
In short, what you'll be doing is to test new Apps, write your honest review on your experience and get paid. At least that's what AppCoiner promised you.
Why AppCoiner Need App Reviews?
In order for new Apps to become popular, they need people to support them and write reviews for them. So they're willing to pay for reviews.
AppCoiner saw this opportunity so they created this "bridge" to form a win-win situation for both parties - App Developers & App users.
How Does AppCoiner Work?
AppCoiner makes the whole process of making money testing Apps seems so simple and easy. They claim that all you need to do is the following 3 steps:
- Choose an App from their database and test it on your own phone or tablet
- Write your honest review about the App
- Get paid (the more Apps your review, the more money you earn)
On the surface, this is the big picture they create and they want you to believe in. They even promised that you can expect to earn around $15 to $25 per review. However, making money by reviewing Apps is not so easy as it seems.
A lot of people will think that all they have to do is to download the App they want to review. After that, log in to AppCoiner members area, leave a review there and you'll get paid.
I Created My Own 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income at just 21 Years Old!
The Ugly Truth Revealed!
The truth is...
You are required to build your own website and write App reviews on your website.
And that's not the end. The difficult part of this process is that you'll only make money if someone purchases the App through your link in your review.
So, the actual steps involved to make money from AppCoiner are:
- Set up an AppCoiner review website
- Choose Apps to review
- Write reviews on your website
- Grab your App affiliate link from AppCoiner
- Get people to read your website (i.e. traffic)
- Make money only when someone purchases the App from your affiliate link
In fact, this is just a typical affiliate marketing business but the founder of AppCoiner is smart enough to twist it a little bit and hide its true identity.
If you take a look at AppCoiner's sales page, you have absolutely no clue it's going to be an affiliate marketing business.
Only the screenshot above gives you a little clue that you're going to need your own website. But I doubt anybody will notice that hint.
So, the truths AppCoiner is hiding from you are:
- AppCoiner is an affiliate marketing business
- You'll not write reviews in AppCoiner member's area
- You need to create your own review website
- You're not getting paid for every review you write
- You're only paid if someone makes a purchase through your affiliate link
- It is not easy to make money with AppCoiner at all!
Pros & Cons
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee: There's a money-back guarantee as usual for ClickBank products. However, the downside is that it may not be as easy as you think to get your money back. (If you have experienced ClickBank before, you'll know what I'm saying)
- Get to Experience New Apps: Although this is not a good money-making opportunity, it's actually a good way for you to try out new Apps that are not popular yet (If you like doing this)
- Open to People from All Over the World: Unlike some of the paid survey sites where they only accept members from a very limited countries.
- Very Shady Sales Technique: Like I've explained earlier, they're trying to hide a lot of things from you. They're even promising you things that are not true, such as making $15-$25 per review. (It rarely happens)
- Too Good to be True: They made the process of making money by testing Apps seems too easy, which is very different from the reality.
- Wasting Your Time: It's too difficult for beginners to make money via AppCoins if they don't have a foundation in affiliate marketing.
- No Traffic Source: Since you can only earn money if someone purchases through your affiliate link, you need to drive traffic to your website. There's no business without any traffic. And that's the case for AppCoiner.
(P.S. There's a $9.95 optional upsell when you're purchasing AppCoiner membership)
Is AppCoiner a Scam?
Judging from the fact that they are very shady, it is a scam. They are not telling the truth and promising things that are not real.
But at the same time, this is just affiliate marketing. It's not something like pyramid scheme or anything illegal.
All in all, my conclusion is just to stay away from AppCoiner at all cost if your intention is to make money online.
Only if you're a more experienced affiliate marketer, then AppCoin can be beneficial for you to grow your business - leverage the new Apps reviews to make additional affiliate commission.
How I Make a Living Online...
Affiliate Marketing is my top recommended business model for anyone to make money online.
The reason is simple...
- You don't have to recruit anyone to make money like what people usually do in MLM
- You're building your own passive income stream for your financial freedom
- It's Free to get started
In fact, with affiliate marketing...
I've personally created a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream and become financially independent at just 21 years old without any College degree or working experience!
Through my own hard work, I went from a broke restaurant waiter to living my dream laptop lifestyle in less than a year's time...
If you want to discover the secrets of how I did it at such a young age, click here!